Tagged by :JenBroomall: Oh it is ON!
1. Must post the rules here!
2. Each person must share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions, then invent your own.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal. (I'm fudging on this one because I don't know many people here personally)
5. No tag backs.
6. You can't say you don't do tags. (#Yolo)
7. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY NOT A COMMENT!!
10 Things About Me~
- I'm a self taught amateur web designer and graphic artist
- I love RPGs, mostly in table top form.
- I love comics
- I love storytelling
- This is the first tag/journal thing I've ever done and only doing it because Shane and Jen are awesome
- I enjoy a pint of Strongbow or Magners at times.
- I used to be an AVID fan of Debbie Gibson
- I love the 80's
- I love doing my own research and reading about lost places, history, and ancient societies.
- I feel most accomplished when I'm helping someone else.
1. What are you wearing?
Well when I started this thing I was in a light olive polo shirt with levis but right now I'm just in lounging pants with the Mt Dew logo all over them.
2. Did you think me pervy when I asked that?
Wait..... didn't a guy draw that Danica picture? *runs and hides*
3. Do you sing loudly/rock out in the car?
Umm hell yes. This extends to gigs/concerts for my fav bands
4. When someone catches you what do you do?
Keep going. I'm my own rock star and no one is gonna take that away!
5. What's your favorite comfort food?
Oooo good one. I like cooking ribs so I'd have to say that would be my comfort food right now
6. Which Pony from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic would you be? (I'd be Princess Luna)
I'd be Sho Nuff the Shogun of Harlem. Sorry I aint no pony
7. Are you a social butterfly or a social media butterfly?
8. What's your most memorable fanboy/fangirl moment?
I don't have a single moment anymore. Getting to know people in the comic industry has been AMAZINGLY fun and just makes me radiate fanboy thinking about it. So Jen Broomall, Billy Tucci, Natali Sanders, Mike Debalfo, Todd Nauck, Brett Booth, etc have all made it worthwhile.
9. Toe socks?
Cthulhu head gear
10. Can you babysit? No really, I need a break.
Dude.....you have Dreamland Ribs near you (or at least closer than here). If I could make it out there I'd SOOO do it. We'd get dressed in cosplay and rock that popsicle stand as Nomad, baby in a carry-on backpack like lil Bucky, with Bri as Batman/girl and chase down villainy throughout Tuscaloosa. 'Sic em Bri!' "I'M BATMAN!"
Questions (side note: I got confused and redid Jen's questions and then made up my own... I'm a goob)
1.Did you know you need to make up your own questions?
Well pogue mo thoin then! I had no idea.
2. What the hell does 'pogue mo thoin' mean?
It's Irish for "Kiss My Ass"
3. Looking forward to anything?
Actually yes I am. We have an Irish Cultural Festival coming up in about 2 weeks and in about 3 weeks we have the Scottish Highland games
4. Which weapon would you take into the zombie apocalypse?
Darryl. Nuff said.
5. So what is your favorite RPG?
That's a hard one really. I play so many and enjoy so many that I can't narrow it down to just one. On my list of faves is Vampire: the Masquerade, Cyberpunk, Marvel Superheroes, d20 Modern, and Rifts.
6. Do you enjoy music?
Outside of gaming I think music is my life. I have so many likes it's hard to list them all. I typically tell people I like just about anything from Amy Grant to Rob Zombie.
7. Any other hobbies?
Actually I collect comic art and commission pieces; which is how I met Jen in the first place!
8. Any interesting trivia facts?
Yes I used to host a Christian music video show that ran for 1 hour weekly on a small UHF station many years back.
9. What would you do for a Klondike bar?
A little bit of Monica in my life. A little bit of Erica by my side. A little bit of Rita is all I need. A little bit of Tina is what I see. A little bit of Sandra in the sun. A little bit of Mary all night long. A little bit of Jessica here I am. A little bit of you makes me your man
"Only the mediocre are at their best all the time."
- G M Ford -